Saturday, January 19, 2013

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

I saw Keith Urban. August at the Metro Centre in Halifax. I took pics with my wee Canon camera and without flash, and set on auto.....I think they came out pretty well. Our seats were on the floor but we were about 15 rows back; not the greatest but not the worst. I think John wasn't super excited to go, but it turned out he enjoyed a lot more than he expected.....though I am not sure what he was expecting.







Would go see Keith again in a heartbeat. His show was awesome and he plays one mean guitar...seriously! Too bad he has to share those Idol judging duties with Mariah Carey and Nikki What'sHerFace.....I love Keith Urban but unfortunately not enough to sit through an hour or two with that other mess. Guess we just can't have it all, can we?


No comments: