Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Vacations Can Be Fun, Too....

December wouldn't seem right somehow without Christmas or a little jaunt into the States for some shopping and Christmas concerts. Most years lately it's been just shopping and no concerts but this year I got lucky again and managed to make it to Clay Aiken's shows in Stamford, CT and Shippensburg, PA. Mom and Lorraine were along for the adventure, and Lorraine even managed to get a little facetime from the best seats she ever had....but sadly no video of the occasion has surfaced as of yet....which is totally weird. There's got to be some out there somewhere....just have to dig harder for it I guess.

I took some photos at the concerts with my outdated equipment (compared to what everyone is shooting with now....I'm about 10 mega pixels and 20X zoom behind) and after fumbling around in the dark with settings because I couldn't remember where the buttons and controls were by touch anymore.....I got some not too bad ones. Though, I didn't take nearly as many as I would normally do. I just kinda wanted to sit back and enjoy it. There was an open camera policy this time around and cameras were plentiful....there would be lots of pics without me squinting all night and adding to my crow's feet.

From Stamford...



From Shippensburg....



No comments: