Ever wonder where I go when I disappear for long periods of unaccounted for time? I do, too....
I took 2 online classes this winter...neither of them Danish language. These ones we a lot of fun!! Danish language classes wouldn't be near as much fun as this. The assignment, in Flash, was to create an animated interpretation of a movie. I think I covered all the high points.
In another class, Adobe Illustrator, things were humming along pretty smoothly until the instructor slapped us with a last minute final exam. That resulted in this....which turned out much better than I expected. I guess I learned something.

Reason for choosing to illustrate a butterfly....you only have to draw half of it, then you can mirror image the other half....using your noodle counts too, you know.
I took 2 online classes this winter...neither of them Danish language. These ones we a lot of fun!! Danish language classes wouldn't be near as much fun as this. The assignment, in Flash, was to create an animated interpretation of a movie. I think I covered all the high points.
In another class, Adobe Illustrator, things were humming along pretty smoothly until the instructor slapped us with a last minute final exam. That resulted in this....which turned out much better than I expected. I guess I learned something.

Reason for choosing to illustrate a butterfly....you only have to draw half of it, then you can mirror image the other half....using your noodle counts too, you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment